545.他有什麼地方比我好? What does he have that I don’t?
546.我根本不是他的對手。 I’m no match for him.
547.你一定可以撐下去的。 You can do it.
548.我一個人哪做得完啊! I can’t do it by myself.
549.我這樣還不是為你好! I’m doing it for you!
550.天底下哪有這種好事。 That’s too good to be true.
551. 這樣算什麼英雄好漢? What kind of hero is that?
注:常用於私底下對他人得批評。更挖苦的說法則是“Some hero huh?”表示非常的不以為然。
552.你以為我喜歡這樣啊? You think I like it like this?
注:說這句話時,代表說者可能受到委屈、beirenwuhuihuobuganyuanzuomoushi,xinzhongyousuobuman,suoyiyaoyongbaoyuandeyuqilaibiaoda。lingwai,ruoshiyikaiwanxiaodekouwenlaibiaoda,zhejuhuakeyidaibiaowanquanxiangfandeyisi。yejiushi“我其實很喜歡這樣!”。
553. 這可不是天天都有的。 It doesn’t happen every day.
554.除了吃,你還會做什麼? What do you do besides eating?
注:這句話在中英文都是很鄙視人的話,十分刻薄。
555.大家都好了,就等你啦! Everyone’s ready and waiting for you.
556.我不想給人家添麻煩。 I don’t want to cause any trouble.
557.天下沒有白吃的午餐。 There’s no such thing as a free lunch.
558.這個我恐怕幫不上忙。 I probably can’t help you with this.
559.早就知道了,還用你說! I know. Save your breath!
560.沒想到會在這碰上你。 I didn’t think I’d see you here.
561.把那句話給我收回去! Take it back!
562.我等你等得不耐煩了! I couldn’t wait any longer for you!
563.就當我什麼也沒說過。 Just pretend I didn’t say anything.
564.你也未免想太多了吧! You’re thinking too much.
565.你幹嘛老是找我麻煩? Why do you always bother me? Why are you always on my back?
566.你鬼叫個什麼勁兒啊! Why are you yelling?
567.你就這麼愛耍我是嗎? You like to play with me, don’t you?
手機版







